Apply Today for UDYAM Registration with Businessmitra
Free Legal Advice
Support of Lawyers and CAs
Easy and Transparent process
No Hidden charges
Complete Online Process
Our professionals assist small businesses and corporations in obtaining Udyam registration in a timely and efficient manner. For optimal benefits, we educate our clients on the numerous applications of udyam registration in various processes. Now, udyam registration includes traders as well, as the government just declared, and traders are now deemed tiny entities. We offer udyam registration and other compliance services at a reasonable price. We can set it up in two working days while you sit back and relax at home.
Packages for Udyam Registration
Get your UDYAM Registration easily in just few steps and Registration Certificate within 7 days through Businessmitra
Businessmitra have India’s highly qualified CAs, CSs, and lawyers that are working to integrate technology with traditional methods in order to meet the needs of MSMEs in today's fast-paced and cost-effective environment.
Trademark, Copyright, Patent, Tax Return filing, accounting, legal, Company incorporation, GST registration, ISO certification, Import Export Code, MSME Registration and financial compliance are some of the online services we provide for Indian businesses.
What is UDYAM Registration?
UDYAM that stands for the Private Security Agency Regulation Act is a regulatory body that issues the license to companies of India for providing security-related services to the third party.
These PSAs (Private Security Agencies) also act as training institutes to provide training to their employees or security guards.
The formation, operations, regulations, and disqualification of any PSA will cover under the UDYAM Act, and every state has its own rules, regulations, and procedure for obtaining this license. In this article, we will discuss the requirements and process for obtaining a UDYAM Registration in Delhi.
Benefits of UDYAM Registration (Why do I need to get UDYAM Registration?
- Helps in getting a bank loan The Government of India has made collateral-free finance facilities to the small and micro business entities. Banks and other money-related organizations, perceive MSMEs, have made excellent schemes for them. This more often than not removes the need for segment loaning, which implies a high likelihood of a credit being supported by your company and lower cost of bank financing.
- Subsidy on Trademark registration and Patent registration The government provide 50% of subsidy on the registration fee of trademark or patent registration on holding MSME certificate
- Exemption on overdraft interest Business registered under MSME will avail the exemption on the interest rate of OD which will differ bank to bank
- Eligible to avail subsidy on industrial promotion Business registered under MSME will get subsidy can for business promotion
- Tax benefit In the initial years of your company, you can enjoy an excise benefit scheme, as well as exemption from some direct taxes.
- Government Tender filing NSIC registered organization gets preference while seeking government tender and for NSIC Registration MSME is compulsory, indirectly MSME helps in seeking government tenders.
- Concession on Electricity bill
- Reimbursement of ISO certification charges. Etc.
Who can apply for UDYAM Registration? (What is the eligibility criteria to apply for UDYAM Registration?Companies registered for retail and wholesale are not eligible for Udyog Registration.
Time Required for UDYAM Registration
Udyam Registration takes 3-7 days in approval
Process of UDYAM Registration
- Application for registration will be available on the Udyam registration portal
- Enter your Aadhar number, Aadhar number of the proprietor in case of proprietorship business, Partners or manager in case of other forms of business.
- In the case of company and LLP or trust or society, the organization shall provide its GSTIN and PAN along with its manager Aadhar
- After entering the Aadhar detail the form will pop up and fill the all detail related to the organization and submit the form.
- After submission, the organization will get a Udyam registration number.
- No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam registration if any organization intentionally misrepresent or attempt to suppress the self-declaration facts and figure on registration or updation shall be liable to such penalty as specified under section 27 of the Act.
Documents Required for UDYAM Registration
- Aadhaar number is required for Udyam Registration.
- The Aadhaar number shall be of the proprietor in the case of a proprietorship firm, of the managing partner in the case of a partnership firm and of a Karta in the case of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF).
- In the case of a Company or a Limited Liability Partnership or a Cooperative Society or a Society or a Trust, the organization or its authorized signatory shall provide its GSTIN and PAN along with its Aadhaar number.
- In case an enterprise is duly registered as an Udyam with PAN, any deficiency of information for previous years when it did not have PAN shall be filled up on a self-declaration basis.