- Get GST Registration for your Firm / Company.
- Advice on GST registration required or not.
- GST Registration services are available for Rs.1511
- Businessmitra helps you in deciding type of GST registration for your Firm/Company, filing GST and other compliances. We have designed best services that suits every individual which provide ease of GST compliance.
- Get GST registration certificate within 4-10 working days.
Documents Required for GST Registration
- ID proof of Proof of Proprietor / Partner/ Director.
- Authority letter/ Resolution of authorized person in case of Partnership firm and companies.
- PAN Card of Proprietor in case of Proprietorship firm and PAN card of the Company in case of Companies.
- Address proof (Rent Agreement/ Electricity bill) of the premises where GST is to be registered.
- Ownership Proof of the Premises where GST is to be registered.
- Cancelled cheque of the Proprietor in case of Firms and of the company in case of Companies.
- Photograph of the Authorized Person.
Note:- GST filing is mandatory after GST registration to avoid late fine and penalties.