Basic ( Rs. 4495)
Standard ( Rs. 17495)
Premium ( Rs. 27495)
|Drafting of Partnership Deed|
|Drafting of Partnership Deed||✔||✔||✔|
|PAN & TAN|
|PAN & TAN||✔||✔||✔|
|Firm Registration with Registrar of firms|
|Firm Registration with Registrar of firms||X||✔||✔|
|Income Tax Return Filing(?)|
|Income Tax Return Filing(?)||X||✔||✔|
|Initial GST Return filing for 3 months|
|Initial GST Return filing for 3 months||X||X||✔|
Partnership Firm Registration
- Minimum compliance and quick start.
- Start a Partnership firm easily with Businessmitra from Rs.3111.
Features and Benefits of Proprietorship Firm
- Quick and easy start which requires only 4-15 days.
- Not much legal formalities.
- Power of association of two or more partners.
- Partners are jointly and severally liable to profits and losses of the Firm.
- Minimum compliance to file only GST returns, Income Tax Returns etc. periodically.
- Tax Audit of the partnership firm is required only when the turn-over of the Firm crosses a defined limit.
Suitability of Proprietorship Firm
A partnership firm can operate almost all kinds of business viz. Manufacturing Business, Trading (Wholesale and Retail), Marketing, Import Export Business, Service provider business, Work Contract etc.
Applicable registrations and licenses viz. Trademark Registration, ISI Registration, PF and ESI Registration, FSSAI License, Import Export Code, MSME Registration Etc. can also be availed by Partnership firm.
Partnership Firm Registration
Registration of Proprietorship firms is not mandated by the Partnership Act except in special circumstances. However Partnership Firms are registered to avoid legal issues in future. Two or more individuals can start Partnership Firm by simply getting a Partnership Deed and a PAN number in the name of Partnership Firm.
A Partnership deed has all the information related to the name and address of Partners along with their age and shares owned by each Partner, the name and address of the Partnership Firm, share capital of the partnership firm and all other rules and laws of operation of Partnership Firm.
An Individual can open a Current Account in the name of his Proprietorship Firm by simply providing his GST Registration Certificate or Income Tax Return having the Trade Name of the Firm depending upon the norms of the Banks.
The Partnership firm is registered with the Registrar of the firms and the Partnership deed can also be registered.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Address Proof and Photograph of Partners.
- Address proof of the business premises.
Trademark Registration of Partnership Firm
A Partnership Firm can also enjoy the registration of his Trademark / Brand to stop others from using the goodwill of his Trademark / Brand. Only requirement for the Trademark Registration is the distinctiveness of the Trademark.
|Silver (Rs. 3111)||Gold (Rs.5111)||Diamond (Rs. 11111)|
FAQs for Partnership Firm.
Yes there are procedures available to convert your Partnership firm into Private Limited Company but Time-consuming.