One Person Company (OPC)
- Start an OPC easily having a corporate identity.
- Get limited liability by running a corporate Entity.
- Get your OPC registered through Businessmitra from Rs. 7511.
Advantages of One Person Company
- An OPC is a separate Legal Entity.
- Single owner as one person can be the director as well as the shareholder of the Company.
- The director of OPC has limited liability towards the losses arising out of the operations of an OPC.
- More reliability of business and easier fund raising.
- More Trust and Prestige.
- Lesser compliances as compared to a PVT LTD company.
- No interference of others in the decisions and management of the company.
- No risk of winding up the Company due the disputes from partners and shareholders.
Registration of OPC is done by the Registrar of companies which provides your company a separate legal identity. An OPC is mandated to have a Nominee Director to run the company in case the sole Director of OPC becomes disabled.
An OPC provides you more opportunities for business with limited liability. As the director has the liability only to the extent of the value of his shares in the OPC he can take up more risk in to the business and grow accordingly.
The OPC is registered with minimal requirements of a Director / Shareholder and a Nominee. The OPC model of business attracts new and young entrepreneurs to start their business in easy way and with minimum compliances.
An OPC may get easy funding from Venture capitals, financial institutions and angel investors etc.
An OPC model of business provides you more reliability and prestige in the market being registered with Ministry of Corporate affairs.
The name of an OPC ends with the Suffix ‘OPC’.
An OPC gets converted in to PVT LTD Company if it crosses the annual turnover of Rs.2 crores.
The registration of OPC takes a minimum of 10-15 days.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Address Proof and Photograph of Director and Nominee.
- Address proof of the business premises.
- NOC and ID proof of the Landlord of the Business Premises in cases Business Premise is rented.
|Silver (Rs. 7511)||Gold (Rs.17111)||Diamond (Rs. 31111)|
Trademark Registration of OPC.
An OPC can enjoy the registration of its Trademark / Brand to stop others from using the goodwill of its Trademark / Brand. Only requirement for the Trademark Registration is the distinctiveness of the Trademark from others.
FAQs for OPC Registration.
The minimum authorized capital required for an OPC is Rs. 1 Lakh and Government fee is payable on the same for issuing a minimum of shares worth Rs. 1 Lakh. However an OPC can be started with any amount as there is no proof of capital invested is to be submitted with MCA.
There is no limitation on the minimum capital required to start a LLP as there is no requirement to show proof of capital invested during the incorporation process.