Public Limited Company
- Start a Limited company with Businessmitra.
- Get limited liability by running a corporate Entity.
Advantages of Public Limited Company
- Corporate and separate legal Identity.
- Registration from MCA
- Higher credibility and reliability of Business in the market as compared to Pvt Ltd Company.
- Limited liability of Directors and Shareholders to the extent of share in the company towards losses.
- Stringent compliances and better management as compared to Pvt Ltd Company.
- Advantage of issuing shares.
- More reliability of business and easier fund raising.
- More Trust, Prestige and growth efficiency of the business.
- Power of association of seven or more people in Operation, Management and Decision making.
Registration of Public Limited Company
Registration of Public Limited Company which is also called Incorporation of Public Limited Company is done by the Registrar of companies which provides your company a corporate identity. The registration and operation of Public Limited Company is governed by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Incorporation Rules 2014 and Companies Act 2013. The minimum Requirement for registration of Public Limited Company is three Directors and Seven Members where a natural person can be director as well as a shareholder whereas a corporate entity can only be a shareholder in the Public Limited Company.
The registration of Public Limited Company takes a minimum of 30-45 days.
Process of Incorporation of Public Limited Company
- Application for Directors Identification Number (DIN).
- Application of name approval of Company.
- Drafting and Approval of Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA)
- Application of Registration of Public Limited Company along with MOA and AOA.
- Approval of Registration of Company.
- Issue of Company Identification Number (CIN) and Incorporation Certificate.
- However MCA has simplified the process of Name approval and Incorporation of PVT LTD Company by implementing ‘RUN’ and ‘SPICe’ Processes.
Documents Required for Registration of Public Limited Company.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Address Proof and Photograph of Directors.
- Bank Statement of Directors
- Address proof of the business premises.
- NOC and ID proof of the Landlord of the Business Premises in cases Business Premise is rented.
Trademark Registration of Public Limited Company.
A Public Limited Company can enjoy the registration of its Trademark / Brand to stop others from using the goodwill of its Trademark / Brand. Only requirement for the Trademark Registration is the distinctiveness of the Trademark from others.
|Silver (Rs. 30111)||Gold (Rs.60111)||Diamond (Rs. 80111)|