Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Start a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) easily having a corporate identity.
- Get limited liability by running a corporate Entity.
- Get your LLP registered through Businessmitra from Rs.7511
Features and Benefits of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Corporate and separate legal Identity.
- Registration from MCA
- Higher credibility and reliability of Business in the market.
- Limited liability of the partners to the extent of share in the LLP.
- Less compliance and less expenditure in operations as compared to PVT LTD Company.
- Easy funding by banks.
- Uniqueness of Name as the approval of name is done by MCA prior to registration of LLP.
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration
Registration of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)is done by the Registrar of companies which provides your company a corporate identity.
After introduction of Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, more entrepreneurs are coming towards registration of LLP as the compliances are minimum and operation of LLP is economic in running a corporate entity.
The registration of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) takes a minimum of 15-20 days.
Process of LLP Registration
- Application for Designated Partner Identification (DPIN) Number.
- Application of name approval of LLP.
- Application of Registration of LLP.
- Approval of Registration of LLP.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Address Proof and Photograph of Designated Partners.
- Address proof of the business premises.
- NOC and ID proof of the Landlord of the Business Premises in cases Business Premise is rented.
|Silver (Rs. 7511)||Gold (Rs.17111)||Diamond (Rs. 31111)|
FAQs for LLP Registration.
There is no limitation on the minimum capital required to start a LLP as there is no requirement to show proof of capital invested during the incorporation process.